Created in August 5, 2011 , the Vale Foundation was the first corporate foundation in New Caledonia and it has an annual fund of 128 million XPF for the financing of educational and social / economic cultural projects. In 2013, the Foundation has supported 121 projects for a total amount of 125 million XPF.
The Foundation supports activities in the following areas:
- Training, education, social and cultural development of local communities in the Great South
- Development of actions for environmental protection
- Development of economic activities unrelated to mining operations
- Any initiative contributing to participatory and sustainable development of local communities
To whom is it addressed?
- It is intended for residents of the area DrubéaKapumë: Yate , Mont- Dore, Paita and Isle of Pines
- Both individuals and professionals recognized carrying a project meeting the above criteria
What help can you provide the Foundation?
For more information, click here.
How do I contact the Foundation?
Here are the steps to present a project to the Foundation:
- Projects can already be presented to the Board of Directors through the Department of Community Relations Vale New Caledonia, which manage the scheme since its inception.
- Projects are sent to the secretariat of the Foundation at the following address : 224 rue Jacques Iekawé – Complex ” Belle Vie” – 3rd floor of Building C – BP 31498 – 98895 Noumea. For the attention of Ms. Rachelle SAURAY .
It should include:
- 1 letter with the motivating of the application
- 1 description of the project and a budget estimate and corresponding
- 1 RIB
- 1 Ridet
- If association, receipt of declaration of incorporation and bylaws.
For more information :
Contact Rachelle SAURAY
Email: rachelle.sauray @ vale.com